Saturday, March 16, 2013

UNNOTICED LOVE



Every love story starts with blind expectations. Few succeed, few crumble down and few remain in same blind expectations. Everyone is not that much lucky enough to have an ending like DILWALE DULAHANIYA LE JAENGE. This is a small write up on unnoticed love. Here I won’t be saying any boyfriend girlfriend love story. Those daily phone calls. Kya kar rahe ho , kya khaya , kya karne wale ho…all those blah blah things rather a thought from my eternal heart which I want to share . It all started when I joined my new secondary central government school in Bhubaneswar. Before that I did my primary schooling in a local school from where I never wanted to switch to any other school. Switching from a primary school to secondary school was a jump from ignorance to expectation. I too had same story as thousands of middle class families across India. I still remember when my mother used to fill those steel lunch tiffin box and my father used to drop me in his silky ash colored Bajaj scooter daily as his office was near to my school. Learning in school starts with friends and also ends with friends. Since mine was a government school we all are aware how things go in such schools. So lot of time used to be there to spend with friends. No home works no assignments no tension. I had a crush too :) :) . But later stage that feeling got disappeared when I came to know she is committed :)  . I had developed bond of love and faith with many of my friends and still it continues. Most of them are now well settled and happy with their life. But still today when I call them or get a call from them it starts as if we ended our schooling just yesterday. That feeling of getting a call from such old friend and talking with them spontaneously without much exercise of brain I think is the best art of living for me even on today. Two people have influenced my educational career a lot and both are my best buddies. One is about to land in UK for carrying out his MS and other is with Wipro Consultancy in Hyderabad. I know you both buggers will be reading this post :) :) :) . I still remember when one of us broke-up with his girlfriend because of other two :) :) .

We all have some or other expectations and dreams. In the meanwhile we forget to appreciate such unnoticed love in our life.  We will not carry back anything from our life journey. At the end it will be few memories that we will carry with ourselves and that will be that same UNNOTICED LOVE.

Have a nice weekend. God bless you .

Regards
Tapan

No comments:

Post a Comment